1. How long do you keep the photos? Photos are archived and kept indefinitely. Rafting photos are archived by the rafting company's name, date, and time of trip. Private boater photos are archived by date only. We offer "Favorites" a place you can add your photos to help locating them in the future easily. Even if they expire you'll still have the information to help us repost them for you. You cannot order from "Favorites".
2. Why can't I find my photos? Photos are posted for 2 weeks unless there are orders pending. If your photos have expired, please contact us and we will be glad to repost them. If you just finished your trip and can't find them that means we are still working and have not posted them yet. Photos are posted at the end of each business day.
3. How do you order all your photos on a CD or as a download? Just put the first photo in your series in your shopping cart and choose the option you want and we can do the rest.
4. Can I print photos off the CD? Yes, you can print any size and/or amount you wish. We have a copyright release label on our CDs so if you choose you can go to a place like Walmart and they will allow you to use their photo printing kiosks.
5. How long will it take to get my order? We pride ourselves on our fast courteous service. Your download will be emailed in approximately 1-2 days after your credit card is processed and you have received your receipt. CDs should be received in 5-7 days after placing order. You will receive an email notifying you when it ships.
6. I accidentally ordered the wrong photo, typed in the wrong info, etc. What do I do? When you place your order you will receive an automated email from us acknowledging the order. Please reply to this email immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the corrected information and we will take care of it.
If you have questions that we have not addressed, please feel free to contact us.